Contribute to our Newsletter!
Your contributions are welcome in our News & Inspiration email newsletter. It is published on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. The 1st Wednesday of each month, we’ll share Events and Opportunities in and around our diocese. On the 3rd Wednesdays, we’ll share stories from around the Church.
Do you have an event or story you’d like to share? Submission guidelines are below. Please submit your content by the end of the day on the Monday before the newsletter is scheduled to run.
- Please include a very short synopsis of the event, the details of the event (date, time, location, costs), a contact person for the event, links to the event listing on your website or social media, links for registration (if any), and any promotional flyers or images. Please note when you’d like the event to run in our enews. We normally only run events one time, but if there’s space, we may include it again in an “In Case You Missed It” section.
- Please note: We may not have the space to publish every event we receive. Note that some communications may be better publicized via Facebook (page or group) or perhaps by contacting nearby congregations.
- For opportunities, such as job openings, please send a short description of the opportunity, and deadlines, and a link to full information about the opportunity, if applicable.
- Send a brief synopsis (50-100 words) along with the full story. Please also include a link to the story on your website or news site.
- Please send a photo (or photos) to accompany the story, including the names of people pictured in the photo and the name of the photographer. Photos should be a minimum of 640 pixels wide, attached in jpeg format; please do not embed the image in a Word document. You do not need to crop your photos, our editor will crop them to the best height. Occasionally, our editor may supply an appropriate photo if one is not submitted.
If you have questions, please contact Bro. Andrew Aelred at gro.teoid@daeheroma or 865-323-7211.
Subscribe to News & Inspiration!