Cursillo Reflection & Reunion
October 13 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Cursillistas, their families and all interested in learning more about Cursillo are invited to spend a fall afternoon with our diocesan 4th Day community. Anyone who is curious about Cursillo and wants to know more before making their Cursillo is welcome! Child care will be provided.
- Cost is $5/person. Kids 12 and younger are free.
- We will enjoy lunch catered by Buddy’s Barbeque from 2-3ish. Reservations are strongly encouraged – Buddy’s will only prepared for the number of folks registered.
- Register online so we can get a lunch count and bring your cash or check to the event.
- There will be a brief witness talk.
- We will have time for fellowship and grouping.
- There will be more information regarding our spring 2020 Cursillo and, of course, the Big Reveal: our next Lay Rector/a.
- Bishop Brian Cole will lead us in Eucharist celebration.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact any of the Lay Leaders below.